Intergalactic Investigative Reporter

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

ZORGROT NOT A FIEND?

I just wanted to note that it was Zorgrot himself who informed me that he had a PEW43 Explosive Space Modulator. Was Marvin in error when he claimed that "That Creature has stolen The PEW36 Explosive Space Modulator"? Link Was it a case of mistaken identity? Remember Marvin would like nothing more than to blow up the Earth. Link1 Link2 I could forsee him trying to blame it on someone else. Zorgrot has stated that he hasn't vaporized anyone. Was my source also in error? Perhaps Zorgrot isn't the fiend I thought he was and I'm beginning to believe that there are more that would do him harm than vice-versa. http://ufotools.blogspot.com/2005/04/vern-greets-visitors.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Zorgrot said...

Jupiter:

Finally, you've moved your head out of Uranus.

Hahahaha...

Seriously, though - never trust a Martian!

Z.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 8:29:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home