Intergalactic Investigative Reporter

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Mysterious Stranger

Today I was paid a visit by a very mysterious person. He would not leave his name and asked that no photos be taken. He handed me an envelope than quickly left making an unusual noise slamming the door on his way out. I tried to follow but he disappeared as mysteriously as he came. He did look vaguely familiar but I couldn't place where I had seen him before. Our resident sketch artist, Art Bull, quickly drew the composite picture at left. If you know this person please contact me here at The Red Orb Daily.

The envelope is the important thing, however. Upon opening I discovered a tape which can be heard here.

Transcript: "I claim this planet in the name of Mars. I'm going to blow it up. That silly place irritates me so."

This is obviously the voice of Marvin but how our stranger got this tape we may never know.

Also included in the envelope was a diagram. It appears to be a pentagram with the letter "M" at each point.

What does this represent?

What planet was Marvin talking about? He has always had a desire to destroy the Earth. Is that his plan? Let's hope that the Caped Avenger can thwart his evil plan whatever it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home